Tuesday 26 August 2008

A New Blog

Okays... Looks like I've got me a new blog here. Previously I was on xanga which kinda sucks since they always obscure my posts with weird looking adverts which kinda make things complicated. So... here I am on blogspot, ready to begin a new blogging life. To anyone who actually reads this, sorry, I don't do deep introspective pieces, I'm afraid I'm nothing more than a shallow person. Seriously. If you want meaningfully deep entries, go read someone else's blogs, for example Brandon's blog (he's my brother, and he's the thinker in the family). My humour sucks too, if you want funny posts go to Just Sewjin (a recommendation of Alfred's - seriously funny weih, this guy's humour, really highly recommended especially if you have a sakai sense of humour like yours truly) or try Gobi's blog (his humour is a bit more difficult to understand as you have to be his batchmate to fully comprehend it). Basically here is where I rant stuff.. could be about my life, my interests etc. Most likely to contain Bleach too. You have been warned.

And so, we shall begin charting a new territory here on blogspot!

No comments: