Saturday 13 December 2008

I Love to Crap (An Exam Oriented Post)

Figuratively of course. Not literally.

When I look back in the past, it seems that it's the only thing I'm actually good at.

I've refined this technique over the years, crapping in debates in secondary school when I don't have a script nor any points (since I'm often the third speaker in Parliamentary Debates who's just supposed to rebut everything the opponents say), crapping sometimes when Million asks me super tough questions in A-Levels (I really got to thank her for my strong foundation in Chem though - it's thanks to her relentless whys that I actually got to thinking more than just memorizing all those facts), crapping bout lecture notes when they are actually not self explanatory, crapping during exams when I forgot the facts and so on.

But these are too much:
1. Explain the differences in CNS pharmacokinetic profiles of DepoCyt and conventional cytarabine following intrathecal administration. (8m)
- Depocyt has a longer half life of 87+/- 15 h hence distributes evenly in the CSF compared to conventional cytarabine with a half life of 2-3 h.
- Depocyt is eliminated via biphasic elimination whereas conventional cytarabine follows a first order decrease.
The end.

Seriously, what else is there to write bout these to merit the 8m? Absorption here doesn't play a role since they're administered directly into the CSF, neither will metabolism (via deaminases) since they only want the CNS pharmacokinetic profiles. Sighz.

2. Explain how the stratum corneum prevents water loss from the skin. (10m)
- By acting as a barrier to water loss.
The end.
And really that will be the end of all my marks too :P.

Ok, technically I can talk bout the structure of the skin bla bla bla but that really will not contribute all the other 9m.

Anyways, these are all too boring to talk about for long since they really a sleep-inducing topics. So to make this entry somewhat palatable, I bring some funny Bleach stuff.

Cute rite? Haha. Renji vs Ichigo for Rukia! With Byakuya as the judge in the background too. LOLZ. By Etania.

"Oh, Rukia! Our children have already grown so much!"

"Shut up." Kaien said grumpily from his seat. "Why do you keep that stupid poster up, anyway?"

Rukia sighed, putting dinner on the table. "Idiot."


Like father like son. LOLZ. By TigerShinigami.

Now, that makes life a little more bearable. :)

No comments: