Tuesday 29 September 2009

Worries

Papa has not been feeling well these past few days. He looks tired and haggard most of the time and complains of stomachache and right sided chest pain which he self-diagnosed (although he's not a healthcare professional!) as a muscle strain... Plus he refuses point blank to see the doctor (and I'm certainly not qualified or confident of recommending any treatment... I'm not a doctor!)

It seems that he's been overworking. Are our finances in any way compromised? Hmm.. Plus I'm not working as yet and hence not generating any income... in fact I'm adding to the household expenditure... Sigh. I know I'm going to regret saying this but... I need to work soon.

1 comment:

yieng said...

i know that feeling.
you want them to see the doctor but they refuse too and you cannot do anything because you're not confident about your own diagnosis and treatment too. but i guess, persuasion and persistence might be a bit of help.
:) hope your dad gets well soon.