Saturday 22 November 2008

I Miss U, IMU


So sue me. It's been less than half a year, I've yet to see snow fall and already I want to go home.

Can't believe I actually even miss IMU. Coz whenever previously anyone asked where I am from I'll tell them I'm (was) studying in the uni which looks remarkably like a refurbished shopping centre.

But at least there's a burger stall and lots of food options near that place, right, unlike here.

And that lecturers there are not so condescending and patronizing, unlike a certain person here (who-shall-remain-unnamed-but-I'm-sure-everyone-knows-who-she-is). I mean seriously, if you guys don't want us here, then why sign the agreement to have twinning students come over in the first place? Then you don't need to exert effort to make them feel so unwanted right?

Gosh, I miss Mr. David, with his dry sense of humour, Prof Yeoh who's like a kindly grandmother, Mr. Benny, with his warped sense of humour, Mr. Mudassir, who'll always say hi whenever we meet him out of class, Dr. Tan who's always ready with a smile, Prof Peter, though we only see him once a sem (if lucky) and many others. Sigh.

Of course this rant doesn't apply to all. Some are very nice, like Ian Towle (who actually remembers our names!) and Sandy Gray (who frequently acknowledges us in his classes).

Or maybe I'm just too used to being a teacher's pet. LOLZ.

3 comments:

yieng said...

i kinda miss IMU too..

Anonymous said...

i think i miss intec more:P

Unknown said...

yeah hui yen is correct.. there's more memories in Intec. but now i miss both.