Saturday 20 September 2008

Back!

Am back from La Bella Italia. Quite a nice place, full of touristy places and things to do and I'm just waiting for Lydia to post up on her blog about our trip there, then I'll link it here (coz I'm too lazy to do it myself lolz). But no worries, I'll post up something of our trip there here sooner or later coz it's definitely a memory that I wouldn't want to forget. But first things first, I was tagged, and under threats of death and eternal torture, here I am to fulfill the rules of the tag. Sigh. Italy has to wait.

Starting time: 20.37
Name: Mayc (no point giving my first name when officially no one here uses it).
Sisters: 2
Brothers: 2
Shoe size: 5-7 (my sports shoes are 5, my formal shoes and sandals 6 and my slippers 7, hence the range)
Height: 160cm approximately...
Where do you live: Currently JBC
Favourite drinks: Preferably flavoured
Favourite breakfast: Roti canai (I miss Malaysian food)

Have you ever
Been on a plane: Yes.
Swam in the ocean: Don't think wading counts right?
Fallen asleep at school: Once in uni. Heh.
Broken someone's heart: He broke mine, I broke his. Long story.
Fell off your chair: Yup.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: More like put my hp beside my pillow and went to sleep.
Saved e-mails: Yes.

What is/was
Your room like: Super messy.
Right beside you: My dead hp, Mustaq's postcard, some coins.
The last thing you ate: Sandwich.

Ever had
Chicken pox: Yes.
Sore throat: Yup.
Stitches: Yep.
Broken nose: So far no. Touch wood.

Do you
Believe in love at first sight: Nope. It takes time to develop.
Like picnics: In UK yeah. Not in M'sia.

Who was the last person
You danced with: I have two left feet (I don't dance)
Who made you smile: Lydia.
You last yelled at: Haven't raised my voice lately. Now when I'm mad, I get sarcastic.

Today did you
Talk to someone you like: Define like. If like in a friendly manner, then yeah. If like in a romantic manner, then no.
Kiss anyone: No one has stolen my first kiss yet... LOLZ.
Get sick: Feeling tired but otherwise am perfectly fine.
Talk to an ex: Not today at least.
Miss someone: Nah, with fanfic and anime to occupy my time, who can miss anybody?
Eat: DUH!

Best feeling in the world
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: No.
What's under your bed: A drawer stuffed with winter clothes.
Who do you really hate: Not anyone at the moment. The closest I have is a friendship-rivalry feeling with two someones. And it's basically one sided on my part. Sigh.
What time is it now: 22.47

Random
Is there a person who is on your mind now: Not really.
Do you have any siblings: See above.
Do you want children: Not sure.
Do you smile often: Quite often. Too bad sometimes those are phony.
Do you like your handwriting: Definitely. Have you seen it before? LOLZ.
Are your toenails painted: Nah. Not that girly.
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: None. Mine rocks.
What colour shirt are you wearing now: Black.
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: Alighting from the plane.
Are you a friendly person: Not really.
Do you have any pets: Nope.
Where is the person you have feelings for right now: More like persons. :P They're in Bleach and Naruto! LOLZ.
Did you hold hands with the person who means anything to you now: LOL. If I can get my hand through the computer screen.
Do you sleep with the TV on: Nope. Who needs a tv when you have a laptop with uber fast Internet connection?
What are you doing right now: Doing this, watching Naruto and reading fanfic. Yup, I multitask.
Have you ever crawled through a window: Can't fit. LOLZ.
Can you handle the truth: Not really.
Are you too forgiving: Definitely no. Need some progress there.
Are you closer to your mother or father: Father I think. But quite close to mom too.
Who was the last person you cried in front of: My imaginary friend.
How many people can you say you've really loved(This doesn’t count friends and family.) : One. But since he's a friend now, then zero.
Do you eat healthy: Haha. Occasionally.
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex: Hung his pic on my cupboard for dart practice! LOLZ. j/k. We're on friendly terms.
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you: Hmmm... No?
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to: Family and friends.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time: Quiet.
Are you confident: Sometimes.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Entered secondary school.
2. Discovered the wonderful world of Internet.
3. Discovered the wonderfulness of afternoon school (more late nights, more computer games!)
4. Had a relatively care-free life.
5. Tried to act older than I was.

5 things on my to-do list today
1. Housekeeping.
2. Sort out travel stuff.
3. Rest and relax.
4. Graduate from uni.
5. Ooh, and ponder on the meaning of life.

5 snacks I enjoy
1. Gelato.
2. Chocolate.
3. Keropok.
4. Preserved stuff.
5. Any other junk food.

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Go on a luxurious holiday (no more backpacking - YAY!)
2. Get assets such as house, car etc.
3. Help family.
4. Charity.
5. Invest and increase amount of money!

5 of my bad habits
1. Procrastination.
2. Short temper.
3. Impatience.
4. Inability to accept other's opinions.
5. Fear of asking questions coz afraid of appearing stupid.

5 places I have lived in
1. My hometown
2. Kolej Akasia, INTEC.
3. Vista C, Bukit Jalil.
4. Rottenrow East, Glasgow.
5. Other transient places which are too numerous to count.

5 jobs I've had (including part time)
1. Part time teacher.
2. Other than that, nope.

5 people I tag
1. Anyone who reads this and or feel like doing it. :P

No comments: