Sunday 21 September 2008

Italy

I'm too lazy to rewrite all bout our Italy trip - heh, and I see that Lydia has done a very good job of recapping it already so no point for me to rehash it again, lolz. Read bout Lydia's recap here.
Instead I'll just pinpoint the memorable moments in our trip:

Sleeping on the floor of the Bergamo airport! Imagine our horror when our flight landed and there was no where for us to sit/sleep that we had to sleep on the floor. Hygiene be damned, we're too tired to care! After that NO MORE! I promised myself that die die also every night must at least have a bed/chair to sleep in!


Florence where I made 2 new friends! Scarlet (a student from China travelling on her lonesome) and Pierro (the old man in the pic). We've to thank Pierro for amazing stories about Florence, Pinocchio, the castle where Galileo used to live when he was studying stars, Michaelangelo's architectures, folk songs et al! He's such a sprightly dear old man! :D (And it's obvious from the pic that he likes me very much - only on retrospect did I realize that how dangerous that could be - oh well, it seems that I'm an "uncle killer" lol).

and


Hehe. A cute fen-fen. Of course there're a lot of other stuff to marvel about in Italy, but like I said to write it all out is a bit tedious. :P (I'm pretty sure I'll kick myself when I can't remember where I've been in a year or two!) :P.

No comments: