Monday 22 September 2008

Misunderstandings And The Importance Of Being Understood.

Yesterday CS asked me, "Do you like me?" While gesturing to himself.

Intelligently I replied, "Huh?" Perasan betul this guy.

And he repeated his question, "Do you like me?"

"... HUH?"

"I said, do you like mee... as in noodles?"

Sweat. Dude, next time if you are referring to food, please la state that in a more obvious manner. How la do I know that you are not talking of yourself? Since we weren't talking about food or noodles or anything remotely similar to that previously.

Imagine my horror at trying to answer such a question in a diplomatic enough manner.

When I finally regained enough composure to tell him I was trying to tell him no in a polite way, he looked slightly miffed that I do not even like him as a friend. Oops. But sorry, even friendship (to me) takes time to develop.

And WC was busy laughing at the expressions on my face.


On a separate note, I passed Sem 6.

Thank you God.

1 comment:

christina said...

WAHAHAHAHA! what a crack up that was! lol. how funny your face must have been! HAHAHAHA! wish i was there to witness your expression. lol.