Wednesday 10 September 2008

Naruto Recs

I can't just rec Bleach fics without rec-ing some Naruto fics as well right? Here are some nice (in my opinion Naruto fics that might be just worth a second rereading (hence that's why they're here - otherwise it might be just too troublesome to find them again as the fanbase for Naruto is HUGE). Note that I'm not really into yaoi or yuri... I find them kinda gross, but that's just my opinion - everyone's entitled to their own, really.

So here are my recs.

1. Genius' At Everything Except Love by Ecrire
Itachi is a genius, Sakura is a genuis They make an odd friendship at school, but trouble really starts when Sasuke arrives.
This is really the reason why I started watching Naruto. This story kinda sparked my interest - although I had to wikipedia up different characters to see who they were in the Naruto-verse and how they look like. However, no knowledge on Naruto-verse is necessary to understand this fic. Basically well-written with an interesting plot line and hot ItaSaku pairing (with subtle undertones of SakuSasu - ooh how I love the misunderstood Sasuke too). Give it a try.

2. Death And The Non-Believer by IrisEclipsed
Neji's life is getting complicated: School is becoming chaotic, Death is on his case, and he might just be falling for his best friend.
A cute NejiTen fic. It's really rather sweet and the characters are IC too - Neji being his usual stoic self, Tenten as the sweet bestfriend and supported by a credible IC cast too. Quite interesting and the romance is not too mushy or anything. I like.

3. Who Died And Made You Lolita by Quillslinger
Uchiha Shisui Stars In: Who Died and Made You Lolita? Genfic.
A view on a totally undeveloped character. It's funny, it has little!Sasuke, cool!Itachi and misunderstood! Shisui in it. A total win.

No comments: