Monday 29 September 2008

Tagged... Again.. LOLZ

Hmm... Am tagged again... This time by my sis.. And since I'm such a nice sis, I'll complete this tag (this time around). Seems a pretty simple tag too. 8 random facts about myself eh?

1. I also do not like jeans (coz mine are too tight for me). LOLZ. The only time I wear them is when I'm delusionally convinced that I look good in them, otherwise, it's not my preferred form of clothing. It's slacks for me all the way! (That's why I'm related to Chris, our similarities are astounding.)

2. I am a stalker. Enough said.

3. I like Neji (Nejiten, Nejisaku, or just plain Team Gai love) and Rukia (Ichiruki, Byakuruki, Kairuki). It'd be fun to see a good Naruto Bleach crossover. Or even a Naruto/Bleach and Harry Potter crossover.

4. I am the messiest person on earth. There's always a pile of clothes on my bed, and my table becomes messy very very fast. The only time I'm neat is before cell group, or when I'm inspired to start studying (once I start studying, however, I'm messy again).

5. I like cooking. And having my own way when I cook. And I'd like to say that I'm quite a good cook. :)

6. I can only study if I wake up early enough. Once a certain time has passed, nothing I read will go in, and the only thing I can do is sleep. That's why I sleep ridiculously early (i.e. 8pm) and wake up early (i.e. 2 am) when I need to study for exams.

7. I like hot drinks. They help me concentrate when I'm studying. That's why I have lots of instant coffee, black tea, fruit tea, herbal tea and hot chocolate in my room. All I need is my own electric kettle and I'm set.

8. I'm antisocial most of the time. But with people I'm close to I can be more pleasant (was going to use the word affectionate, but that makes me sound like a cat, lol). And unlike my sister Chris, I do not go around hugging anything that moves. LOLZ.

Anyone who wants to do this tag. I am not pushy. Really.

1 comment:

christina said...

EXCUSE ME? I DO NOT HUG ANYTHING THAT MOVES!!! ahem. anyway, yup i tagged you! lol. MUAHAHAHAHA! you LIKE cooking? interesting... lol. all in all, haha, had a blast reading this tag. at least u've completed it, eh? haha.